Over 30 years of research and development have led to what today is the world´s industry standard for simulation of electro-acoustic systems and room acoustics: EASE.
Worldwide, over 3'000 acousticians, consultants, specifying engineers, installation companies and other professionals rely on EASE for their everyday work by now. EASE has not only been setting the standard in simulation, it also was the starting point for a row of additional modules and other programs that, over the years, have greatly expanded the capabilities of EASE as well as the quality of acoustical simulation as a whole.
To find out more about the large range of features EASE holds in store for you, please have a look at the detailed descriptions
- Built-in drawing module
- Integration with third-party CAD programs
- Database of acoustic materials
- Standard room parameters
- Reverberation time calculations
- Largest database of sound sources
- Add your own loudspeakers
- SpeakerBase and SpeakerLab modules
- Virtual sound system control
- Loudspeaker clusters
- Standard Mapping
- Statistical tools
- Reflection pattern studies with Ray Tracing
- Room RT
- Standard Mapping with Reflections
- In-depth reflection analysis
- Acoustical Probe
- Presentation tools
- IR Devices simulation module
- Data exchange with other AFMG packages
With all our software we offer a very flexible and generous licensing system.
All AFMG software comes with an international licensing server which provides many additional benefits to both single users as well as larger offices. The little trick which makes AFMG licenses so flexible is the so-called “User Key”, a little piece of data which is used to unlock the software you have installed on your PC.