Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats
When I enter Audience Areas and/or Listeners Seats, are the seats already considered "occupied" for the mapping calculations? If not - how do I simulate real listeners?
Neither Areas nor Seats will have any influence on acoustical
calculations. To simulate the absorption of people you should just add
some 2fold (coat) faces at the spots of interest, propably right
beneath your Areas. For example a new face simulating audience should
be a 2fold face coated onto the floor face (replacing its acoustical
properties). Don't forget to assign the "Wall Material" of desire. It's
just the same with windows.
For more details on Coats see below.
Please note: Only Faces and Loudspeakers are considered in all the different types of computation. None of the other.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Room FAQ
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats