Coverage Cones not showing
My problem is in painting the conic 3-6-9 dB loudspeaker coverage patterns on the seating area. I get the magenta line indicating the aiming angle, but I am not able to turn on the patterns even though the program says the beam patterns are on.
If the Options are shoing 3,6,9 dB Cones ON and the magenta line is visible, check also the currently used frequency under Options, maybe the current band is not valid. Otherwise you should also check if there are really cones with values different from 0° and 180° using the Speakerbase.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Room FAQ
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats