Invisible Items are still visible
I opened a Vertex property sheet and checkmarked "Invisible". The problem is, that the Vertex is rendered the same way like before, nothing changed. Is this a programming bug?
Only one checkmark can cause a behaviour like this. In the Options Window/Items Tab (Shortcut: F9) please change (LMB click) the column "Inv." (for invisible items) in the row "Vertices" from "Yes" to "No". This will cause all Vertices which are set invisible not to be rendered.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Room FAQ
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats