Invisible Items - How to get them back?
I opened a Vertex property sheet and checkmarked "Invisible". Afterwards the Vertex isn't rendered anymore, so far so good. But now I want the Vertex to appear again, but I can't pick it. How can I get it back?
There are a fistful of possibilities to solve this problem:
- Use the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+v to open the Vertex Table Window. Checkmark the column labeled "Vis" (or "Img" if it is the symmetric counter part) for the missing Vertex. Then select File/Apply to see the Vertex being back again.
- Use Utilities/Find Item. Insert the label of the Vertex to be searched. If the entered name is correct then it will be picked afterwards. Now you can use the RMB/Properties or F4 or Edit/Properties to access the properties sheet.
- Go to Options Window/Items Tab (Shortcut: F9) and change (LMB click) the column "Inv." (for invisible items) in the row "Vertices " to "Yes". This will cause all Vertices which are set invisible to be rendered, regardless of their property "Invisible".
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Room FAQ
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats