Displace not working?
I inserted a vertex P1 at (0,0,0), then I duplicated it and I chose for the displacement of the new P2 x=+3. It did not move, why?
EASE 3.0 Only: Make sure that Room Symmetry is turned off or (if it is turned on) that the Symmetry Axis is not at x=0, otherwise a displacement moving the Vertex off the axis (in x-direction) is not allowed.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Room FAQ
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats