Deleting many Listener Seats
When you overpopulate a room with too many listener's seats, is there a way you can globally delete all seats in one easy command?
Go to the Listener Seat Tables (Ctrl+Shift+S) and select the seats you
want to delete by dragging the mouse down the left most column. Then go
to Edit/Delete Listener Seats. This would waste all the selected seats.
Of course this would work for other items, too.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Room FAQ
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats