Delete Items after combining Projects
I built two models in EASE 4.0 and used the command: "Combine Project". It combined the projects, but I can no longer delete items in the project because it says that they are appended to the old file. What does that mean and how can I solve it?
EASE 4.0: This message usually occurs if items to be deleted are still referenced to from within an object. It can be one of the following:
- Item listed on first tab "Items"
- Item listed as "Point Of Reference"
- Item listed as "2nd Point / Aiming Axis End Point" Remove these references and you should be allowed to delete the Face etc.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Room FAQ
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats