Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
What is the recommended way to add or change a manufacturer's loudspeakers and get into the base. I have the data files on disk but I am unsure how to load them into the manufacturer's data base without interfering the existing data?
If you don't want to touch existing data, go to the Speaker Base main directory (GlobalSpeakers30) and create a subdirectory like Speakers_New. Copy the new data to this location. To use these Speaker Models in a project go to Select Speaker Models, choose the path from above and "Add" the Speaker Models you want to use. If you now hit F2 after having picked a Loudspeaker the list shown will contain all of the added Speaker Models.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Room FAQ
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats