Activating Items in Project Data
After I activated a loudspeaker in the project data module nothing happens. What did I wrong?
There are two ways to activate items for use:
- Use the Items menu
- Pick an item and use the RMB to activate or to deactivate To see which items are activated in the current project make sure that in the Options Window under Items Tab the column labelled "Act." (for Active) is showing a "Yes" for the selected item type (In this case the loudspeakers). Otherwise LMB click on "No" to change. Press the OK button and then the Room will be redrawn using the colors for active items, chosen at exactly the same place.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Room FAQ
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats