Mirror Image Calculation without Results?
I built a very simple shoebox with a Loudspeaker and some Listener Seats. Then I ran the Mirror Imaging in EASE Rays. Although I had chosen 5 for the order, after invoking the Probe I could only see the direct sound impacts. Where are the reflections?
If there are no reflections visible in the reflectorgram, you should check two things:
- Make sure the scaling of the view box is correct. To do that:
- Double click on top of the ETC
- The Options Window will be opened
- Select automatic scale for your view
- Make sure that you have Wall Materials assigned to the Faces of your Room with an absorption coefficient less than 1. Otherwise any reflections would have a very low level, as a result the Probe would not show them.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.