Material Color versus Face Color
What is the difference between Material Color and Face Color?
- The Material Color depends on the Wall Material assigned to the rendered Face. So if you use this option then everytime a face is rendered the program will search the Material Base for the right color. You can set the color of a Wall Material using the Ease Wall Material Base.
- If you use Face Color then the color specific to the face is used.
The color of the foreside (and backside - if twofold) of a Face can be
selected in many ways (under Ease Project Data):
- Edit the Face Properties Sheet (Color box).
- Use the RMB (pick Face first) and activate the menu item "Color".
- Shift+F2 does the same job.
- Click the row of the Face in the Color column of the Face Table Window.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.