Level and Delay for Mixing Files
I have produced different WAV files by the Lake convolver for further processing with the Ears WAV Mixer. How can I get their proper SPL and delay values?
The Lake convolver is designed for real-time listening. For manipulation of convolved signals we recommend the use of the EARS convolver. It automatically produces WAV files with proper level and delay information.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Ears FAQ
- Multi-Channel Convolver
- Level and Delay for Mixing Files
- Menu Items "Keep to Auralize" and "Keep as Start Default"
- Lake Convolver in the Background
- Lake Convolver Peak Gain
- Lake Convolver not convolving?
- Message "Convolver Error 1: General Error"
- Real-Time Source for Convolution/Auralisation
- Level and Delay for Auralisation Files