Lake Convolver not convolving?
When I convolve my FIR filter file with a wav file as the source and play it thru my speakers, the EARS convolver gives me what I would expect, and the Lake sounds like just the source (input) wav file.
Switch on [x] Convolve in the FIR Filter Frame. If off, Lake works as player. The EARS convolver sets this switch itself. Does the peak level indicator go to color? If not, you are in play mode.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Ears FAQ
- Multi-Channel Convolver
- Level and Delay for Mixing Files
- Menu Items "Keep to Auralize" and "Keep as Start Default"
- Lake Convolver in the Background
- Lake Convolver Peak Gain
- Lake Convolver not convolving?
- Message "Convolver Error 1: General Error"
- Real-Time Source for Convolution/Auralisation
- Level and Delay for Auralisation Files