I want to auralize the combined effect of different audio signals (e.g. an organ, a singer, and ambient noise) with their corresponding room response properties.
EASE 3.0 Only: There is no real-time auralization of multi-channel audio signals. You need to produce WAV files by the EARS convolver, combining the signals with their specific filters. Then, these WAV files can be combined properly in level and delay by using 'Ears/Mix WAV Files'.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Ears FAQ
- Multi-Channel Convolver
- Level and Delay for Mixing Files
- Menu Items "Keep to Auralize" and "Keep as Start Default"
- Lake Convolver in the Background
- Lake Convolver Peak Gain
- Lake Convolver not convolving?
- Message "Convolver Error 1: General Error"
- Real-Time Source for Convolution/Auralisation
- Level and Delay for Auralisation Files