Lake Convolver in the Background
The audio playback using the Lake Convolver is muted whenever the focus changes to another window. It returns when the focus is returned to the convolver DB.
Yes, the Lake convolver strictly needs an open and active window. You can relax the problem with 'Ears/Utilities/Auto Foreground' on. Then EARS pulls back the focus automatically after you have clicked somewhere else.
Last update on 07/01/11 by Stefan Feistel.
EASE Ears FAQ
- Multi-Channel Convolver
- Level and Delay for Mixing Files
- Menu Items "Keep to Auralize" and "Keep as Start Default"
- Lake Convolver in the Background
- Lake Convolver Peak Gain
- Lake Convolver not convolving?
- Message "Convolver Error 1: General Error"
- Real-Time Source for Convolution/Auralisation
- Level and Delay for Auralisation Files