I am trying to install the EASE Guard and get a “Failed to load MediaRead.dll” error. How do I fix the problem?
This error is the result of a security warning from Windows that identifies files that were downloaded. To "unblock" a file, right-click it in Windows Explorer, choose Properties from the context menu, click the Unblock button in the lower right-hand corner of the resulting dialog, and hit OK or Apply.
Important: ZIP files should be "unblocked" before their contents are extracted
Last update on 03/11/15 by Thilo Schütz.
EASE FAQ - List all
- How do I use my user keys with multiple computers?
- We are a loudspeaker company. How can we add our data to EASE ?
- Why does the SPL Column in Loudspeaker Properties for a GLL or DLL show 0 (zero) dB or less?
- Can I use the same GLL loudspeaker file in all AFMG modeling programs ?
- I am trying to install the EASE Guard and get a “Failed to load MediaRead.dll” error. How do I fix the problem?
- Which quality levels of calculation does EASE offer?
- Has EASE been verified or certified and does AFMG implement quality assurance programs for software development?
- EASE Overview
- AURA Simulation Parameters
- Upgrade Microsoft Windows with EASE installed
- Running EASE seems to be causing AutoCAD (from Autodesk) to want to run its installation routine. How do I correct this?
- EASE installing Spyware?
- I am trying to save/open an EASE project on my network and get "Run-time error '75', Path/File access error". How do I fix this problem?
- Multi-Channel Convolver
- Level and Delay for Mixing Files
- Menu Items "Keep to Auralize" and "Keep as Start Default"
- Lake Convolver in the Background
- Lake Convolver Peak Gain
- Lake Convolver not convolving?
- Message "Convolver Error 1: General Error"
- Real-Time Source for Convolution/Auralisation
- Level and Delay for Auralisation Files
- Material Color versus Face Color
- Menu Item "Watch Painting"
- Menu Item "Without Me"
- Receiver Angles in Probe
- Colored Outlines and Outline All Faces
- Resolution for Mappings
Import / Export
- What is Ease Room?
- Reinstall Room symmetry
- Aiming Loudspeakers
- Slow Project Data Module
- Coated Faces
- Message "Non-Zero Surface Integral"
- Displace not working?
- Invisible Items are still visible
- Invisible Items - How to get them back?
- Activating Items in Project Data
- Deleting many Listener Seats
- Adding Loudspeaker Data Files to the Database
- Coverage Cones not showing
- Delete Items after combining Projects
- Changing Wall Material for multiple Faces
- Acoustic Effect of Areas and Seats